Ms. Alexander concentrates her practice in all areas of marital and family law, including complex divorces, divorces utilizing the Collaborative Law process, contested parental responsibility cases and paternity matters. Ms. Alexander also has experience handling Marchman Act proceedings.
Ms. Alexander has spent decades serving the statewide Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, serving on the Executive Council and the Legislation Committee. Ms. Alexander has produced continuing legal education seminars for the Family Law Section, including the Section’s major seminar, Marital and Family Law Certification Review Course. Ms. Alexander served as Editor of the Family Law Section's major publication, the Commentator.
Ms. Alexander currently serves as Chair of the Florida Bar’s 15th Circuit Grievance Committee “F”, Palm Beach County.
Locally, Ms. Alexander served over a decade as a Director on the Board of Directors of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association, and served as 2016 President of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association.
Patricia Alexander was born in New York and raised in South Florida. Ms. Alexander is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University and received her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1995. The firm serves primarily Palm Beach and Broward Counties.
- Marital and Family Law
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 1995
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida, 1995
Pro Bono Service
- Ms. Alexander proudly serves as a pro-bono attorney for the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar 15th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “F”
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar